Search This Blog

I read this article about trusting someone........
Why isit hard to trust someone...
And it get me thinking about the word Trust.
People use it all the time, but what does it mean exactly?
I looked up the meaning in the dictionary ..

Trust (v): To place confidence in, to depend on

Pretty standard.And it pretty well descrobed what i was having trouble with.
But then i noticed something else.
The word Trust came between the words Truth and Truss
I read the definition of Truss and saw that it meant a large iron bracket used for support.
That got me thinking again.
In order for me to place confidence in someone, i need to have their support and know the truth.
But once you open your heart and trust someone, your trust and confidence will end up so low..
Once, my friend asked me,
"would you rather choose trust or instinct"?
I answer her, "i duno.. but i guess instinct..

But instinct might be wrong as well aite?
I duno wheyyy..........
My cousin bf asked me just now whether gals make decision based on trust or instinct..
I said instinct..
Prove me wrong ppl..
nitey...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll