Search This Blog

Im freakingg out ....
I suck at accounts...
I have not started revising business and economic statistics...
Hell, i dont even have the complete notes for b&e stats -_"
yesss.. i knw... im such a lousy student..
Hence, the major panic attack..
The only subject i feel like doing is management..
But they said management is hard to score...
Shitttttttttt...
Imagine how i feel when they told me that i should have focuse on something else instead...
Shitttttttt................
I need help ...
Jason, i need uuuuuuuuuuu.. to teach me econs !!
Aaronnnn, i need u for accounts !!!!
Shitttt..
Wat bout stats and management ?!???
Die... die...
I need help for stats..
Hmmm.. i found a perfect person to teach me..
Michyyyyyyyyyy... i need u to help me with stats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll