Search This Blog

Im in Ipoh right now..
Thank God for my cousin that brought her laptop with her..
IF not, i will be so freaking boredd..
Had a bowl of hor fun for brekkie.. yummm.........
And afterwards in my grandma hse, me and my cousins baked cookies...
While our parents were busy folding stuff to burn later on...
We baked pineapple cookies and chocolate chip cookies..
Yummm.. had a few for tea time..
Shitt... my detox diet fail :((
Im so boredddddddddddddddddddddddddd...............
I miss my babes...
Kel,Von, mich.. i cant wait to see u guys on wed !!
* big squishy hugs*
=)))
On the way to my grandma hse, we pass by this square that looks like Hartamas Square...
We called it 'Ipoh Square' LolZ...
my cousins decided to check out ipoh square later on at night...
Cant wait..
Im seriousllyyy boreddd...........
My cousins's bf follow them to Ipoh as well...
Sighss...
So im the lamp post for today..
:((
But oh well, it doesnt make any diff to me as well...
I wil stil have fun :))
Cant wait to go back ...
Coming back tmw...
Then, will off to Kelly's hse..........
:)))

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll