Search This Blog

Finally.... Exams are over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Introductory microeconomics is the last paper ..
But..but..
I think im gona failed econs mannn..
freaking hell..
Shit... im so not gona imagine my dad's face when my results are out..
Thinking about me failing spoils my mood for anything..
Clubbing, even Langkawi trip wheyy...
Shit...
*prayed hard that i wont fail*
shittt... im so scared...
I was so tired today...
After exam, me, Kel, mich, elaine, Jason, aaron & kian wee went to 1u..
We wana shop til we drop !!
Well, that's the initial plan..
But when we reached 1u..
Me, Aaron and Kian Wee were so tired..
The three of us are half dead..
While mich, Elane, Sab, Von, Jason and Sab were so hyper...
Seriously...
im so tired that i cant even shop..
I drag my feet to walk as fast as i can.,..
While trying to keep my eyes open..
:(
Saw dam alot of Monash-ian in 1u...
Well, wat do you expect..
Last day of paper for us..
But for some people they got 1 more week to go...
*yess,im talking about u, Kian Wee* :Pp
I so wanted to watch X-Men 3 but i really cant stand...
i drank coffe before going back home..
But when i reached home, i was so exhausted that i sleep after i shower..
with my wet hair...
Imagine... i can sleep even after i had coffee..
Was seriously dam exhausted..
Slept at 4plus yesterday and woke up at 6 am today !
:(
my face look so chan now...
Dark circle and eye bags... zits all over my face..
Sighs..
So gona pamper myself starting tmw.
:))
Was choosing subjects for next sem now..
Sighs..
Im not sure what i wana major in..
I know i wana do marketing..
But my dad want me to do finance..
Wtf...
I hate figures...
To me, figures= OMFG
sighs...
oh well..
im gona have a talk wif my dad tmw i gues...
wtf....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll