Search This Blog

Yesterday turned out pretty bad...
Was supposed to hit Ghetto with my darling mich, Kelly, Von, Kian Wee, Aaron and Jason..
Sighs...
In the end, Von cant go...
Because she wasnt feeling well...
And Aaron had some probs...
sighs..
And i wasnt feeling that good last night..
I was sleeping the whole day..
Kelly called me twice..
And twice i was still sleeping..
I only woke up at 5 plus and i quickly get ready to go Kelly's place..
I never eat breakfast nor dinner yesterday...
And when i were in Kelly's place..
Aaron suddenly decided not to go Zouk..
So to cut things short, we hit Bangsar instead of Zouk.....
We went Absolute...
It was alright...
Great booze, great music, great frens..
:)))
Was having a great time shaking my booty with my darlings mich and kelly ..
We had fun rite babes ???
And this guy talked to Kelly while she was shaking her thang on the dancefloor :PP
U looking hot girl ... ;)
It turns out alright until the end, when we were about to leave,
Mich lost her cam :(((((((
All of us were searching for it..
But..but.. sighs..
We couldnt find it..
Sorrri babeee..
Chill alritee ????
*hugs*
And yess, i was getting a lil tipsy ..
Tipsy kian wee. not drunk !!! :P
dun categorized me as drunk ...
And yea.. i do become dam manja when im a lil tipsy..
So excuse my tipsy-ness :Pp
LolZ..
And well, i din eat before drinking ler..
So obviously i wil get tipsy fast ...
Eventho the night doesnt turn out great...
But at least we stil had a lil fun at the beginningg rite mich and kel ??
Pictures wil be up soon when i got it from aaron...
:))
so many crazy picturess ... :P

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll