Search This Blog

Shittttttttt................ Freaking Hell...
These are the words that come into my mind this morning when i woke up..
Reasons??
Im coughing twice worse than usual...
:(((
And i so wana go out..
But im still deciding whether i should anot ?
I mean, if i were to cough til like this, if i were to go out, later, people will stare at me weirdly
-_"
wtf...
Anyway, my friends con me last night !!
They came over to my house and tell me that we are going yum cha...
But...........
The supposingly yum cha session went from Banana Leave to Bangsar..
wtf...
Im not gona elaborate about it anymore...........
cos it will only made me piss...
I dont know why but somehow i feel sad at times...
Friends and guys come and go ..
YEss... but the real one stays.
But somehow i cant find any real one ...............
:((
Alrite... im not gona get emo...
If i get emo, i wil spend like hell later.. :P

Anyway, Wee got a brand new phone yesterday...
meet Razr V3i ..............






Celaka... He's showing off in my house yesterday... -_"
i hate u .............................. =pP hehehe.........
* u know i dont mean it rite * =P
Anyway, ur Razr will be full of my self-potrait pics from now onwards :)))))
I hope u dont mind...
But if u mind, im stil gona do it =P
Anyway, im off to 1u..
Topshop sales !!! =))
MNG sales ! =)
Zara sales ! =)
heheheeheh.............
Im coming home to b a one happy lil girl :))
byeee........
*squishy hugs*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll