Search This Blog

We Library


Jasonn and me.... look at the collection of books behind us... ;) we lurveee books... hahaha.. LolZ




mua and michy again... only both of us lovee taking picturess... well, plus jasonn... :P


love this picture.... finally, a nice and decend picture of three of us.... michy, kelly jelly :P and mua.... *squishy hugs babes* :)))



my darling kelly ;) and mua .... ;) luv ya lots kell.... and thanx fot alwiz be there for me :))



my two fav sizzling hot babes :))



Edwin... the way he looks when he's concentrating hard ! :P LolZz



Zhi... he need his ciggs break :P



this is what happens when we study too much :P some, including me, play and cat-fight with kelly :)



but... some actually study and concentrating hard... suprisingly, the guys are concentrating hard.. but the girls are playing hard.. yea, that include me ;)











Sherman .... 1st picture, he was acting suprised.. 2nd picture, he's promoting ciggs, "Malborro(i hope i spell it correctly :P) or Dunhil"... 3rd picture, Hmmm.. Angel or Devil?? :P 4th picture, "im a devil but yet an angel as well" *ngeks* and that's my headband he's wearing !! -_-



Aaron claimed that he's the next actor in X-Men 4 -_" Look how they abuse my headband -_"""



This is one hell funny picture... Aaron the man and jason the girl :P My headband is pass on to another person -_"

Leave a comment on this picture :pp as usual, me and jason are posing like hell .... but hmmm, aaron looks nice inside this picture ;)



michyy and aaron a.k.a pppt :Pp hahahaa.. rite ren ???



Michy, Aaron and jason....




Jason adn michyy..... only mich can handle jason :pP he likes to tease me and kelly.. but michy can so totally bang him back :P (but we stil love u, jasonnn... u knw we do )


When we get bored of studying, we behave like crazy fellows :p Jason, mua and Kian Wee... U guys are so adorable... ;) *hugs*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll