Search This Blog

Im supposed to post pictures on Langkawi but have not received most of the pictures yet..
And i need my broadband service to upload the pictures...
So it will have to wait...
But as for now........

Yesterday was spent in SS15 eating steamboat.........
The 8 of us; KeL, Von, Aaron, Wee, Edwin, Sherman, Eng Yuan(sorri, i duno how to spell his name!:/) and moi supposed to have dinner in Klang....
Supposingly eat Ba Kut Teh... but changed of plans...
Steamboat is much more healthy.. Kel's words........
-_""
Aaron was supposed to fetch me,KeL and Von at bout 6plus...
But in the end, he msg and said he got some stuff to settle...
And will be a little late....
KeL decided to drive there herself.........
Picked Von up from her house and we reached the place at 7plus....
Von , we eating our dinner way past dinner time again :((((
Shittttt.. :P
The steamboat place is called Restaurant Bee Ho...
Wee,Sherman,Edwin and one of their friends were there when we reached..
So Kel and Von decided to sit in another table.........
It's better actually...
We feel akward to eat with them..
If we were to eat with them, then i cant simply grab what i wan :P
And thanx to Aaron, he get all the eggs, beancurd and mee for me .. hehehee
thanxx ren..
*squishy hugs*
In the end, we were too full to finish all our food..
I end up eating too much again..
I overeat again..
:(
When will Kathryn learn not to eat so much ? :(((((






KeL, Von and mua......... Love both of them so muchyyyy *squishy hugs*

A candid shot of Edwin smoking :P *tsk* *tsk* smoking is baddd !!! :P



Wee.... he took a picture of himself.. poser sial :pP


The foods... :)) hehehe




My Hershey's Kisses... Finally got it back from Wee!! He stole my Hershey's .. *smacks you* hehehe... :P
When i reached home, my friends were waiting for me outside my house...
waiting for me to come home, so can go yum cha..
wtf...
i dam full wheyy..
but oh well, i cant sleep anyway..
Cause i eat too much :P
Went to Banana Leave with Joey and Kelvin..
Even before the game start, we were amking alot of noise...
hehehe..
pai seh ler :P
But they dun wan to layan my cam-whoring......... :(
Since they dont want to layan my cam-whoring and i got bored,
I order coffee ice, and because of coffee ice, i cant sleep till 4 plus in the morning !!
When all my friends are sleeping !!!
U evil people... yessss, u joey and kelvin..
Who ask u never layan my cam-whoring :(((
Brazil vs Ghana 3-0
Expected that brazil will win ler...
Duno y they still wana watch
but kaka is HOT ...hehehhe :)))
What Kathryn do when she cant sleep last night ?
She stalk people's friendster and blog..
hehe
*malu*
well, wat to do..
Kenot sleep ma....
Anyway, im working tonight in Alexis, Bangsar.......
WAna visit me? hehehe :)
But i woke up today with a bad cold... :(
How ???
Coming back from Langkawi is making me worse than before...
I had a bad cold, bad sore throat, terrible cough and fever...............
:((((((((((((((((
i need pamper !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll