Search This Blog

Stupid econs assignment !!!
This is the first thing that came into my mind..
I finished doing my econs..
But Kelly said the graphs might be wrong..
I dont give a shit anymore..
Im just gona go to uni tmw to take my frens graphs.. ;)
And come to think of it..
SHit, i duno i got enough print quota to print my assignments anot !!!!!
So here i am printing some of the assignments first...
And while waiting, why not blog ??
:))
Had a quiet weekend...
:)
I feel like sleeping right now...
Listening to Westlife-Miss you, Steven Curtis Chapman- I will Be Here...
Feeling emo + tired + cranky + having major headache & sorethroat...
Im still feeling confused...

Do you ever had that feeling that whenever you want that certain thing, you cant get it ??
The more you are craving for it, the more you cant get it...
Is it always true in your case??
Well, its true for mine...
I hate it !!
Aaron told me that i have to be more selfish sometimes ..
We cant always put others first..
Hmmm... i know..
But sometimes its better this way huhh ??
If you be selfish, people accuse you of being too selfish...
But if you don't, people take advantage of u..
Sighsss...
Its hard...

Well, like they said, life is never easy huh ??

So live life to the fullest ;)

I cam-whore alot for the past few days..
BUT...
My blog is going crazy...
Posting a pics take at least half an hour..
Sighsss...

I think im coming down with a fever..
=(((((

OMGGGG...
My printer run out of ink..
And to matter worse, its black ink...
WAaaaaaa..
Shittt....
There goes the idea of tryin to print some at home...
Today its just not my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Printer run out of ink..
Graphs not complete..
Mum nagging me for shopping alot..
Face breaking out
Having major headache..
Imsomnia..
Confused...

shitttttttttttt................

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll