Search This Blog

Happy Birthday Joanne !!!

Happy Bday !!!
Joanne turns 19 yesterday !! hugsss...
Went to Soul-ed out for dinner yesterday...
We went crazy with our cameras...
I din know guys love taking pics as well =)
LAzy to write..
So enjoy the pics =)






me, Nette and Joanne... =)


us again... =)


Me and pang....

Jason, me and Pang =)

Shawn doing his funny pose....

adrian with his "kawaii" pose =)

The picture said it all.. =)
The guys.... Having their guys talk ;p

Me and Debbie ....

Pucker up !!! =D

Picture from heaven... Zhi's words... It looks like that because of the mist...

Joanne's beautiful cake ... =)

Me and Shawn ... =)
Shawn made me pose like this !!! =p
Caught in the camera... candid...
Cake feeding... tee hee...

Candid picture.... Was tryin to feed the birthday gal cake =D
Shawn !!! Licking strawbery...

Perfect and cute couple !!! =)


Desmond, me and Shawn ....
Posing... pang and me
Me and brandon...
Nette, me, joanne and jason....





nette, Arvind , me


Arvind doing his funny pose .. or to be more exact.. Ji-nette's pose ;p


Freaking stupid pose ....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll