Search This Blog

Depressed..

V-day is just around the corner...
or should i say tomorrow?
Im getting depressed..
Im making plans...
Im trying to call my frens..
They either going out with their friends for drinks or dinner or they are going out with their bfs
I ask my boyfren just now what are we gona do tomorrow..
He answer me by saying anything la..
Tomorrow only see how lar -_-
Ooo-kayyyy..............
And i just log in to monash ..
Celaka... kenot check my timetable..
Im so nervous on how my timetable is gona turn out..
Shit dei...
Dam scared i dont have any classes with my frens..
im shy larr...


Something that's so out of topic..
But i saw someone that used to be in CPU( i dun1 2 menntion his name) yesterday in Curve...
And i just realized that i got tiny crush on him..
And i even had a dream bout him..
Shit..
Guilty...
*shy*
hehehe...


Im feeling depressed today...
i cant check my timetable..
Im feeling fatter..
I got no plans for v-day tmw..
Life....


On a happy thought, 5 more days to my birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................
Pressie.. pressie..
=)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll