Search This Blog

I'm 19 !!!!!!!!!

Woo..hooo..
Im officially 19 today !!!
And im loving it !!!
Like wen said.. im an old cow now !!
;p
I din get much sleep yesterday...
Cant u believe that for the first time ever that i sleep for only half an hour..
and that was from 5.30 am to 6 am...
My eyes are puffy due to the lack of sleep..
Hmm... wonder my M.A.C concealer would do any wonder to my puffy eyes? =)
If not, i can alwis go for a makeover... hehehee
I check Wen's blog just now..
And aawww... she really can make me cry...
With her sweet sweet post for ME !! =)
Such a sweet gal aite?
And she's single rite now.. ;p hehee *winks*

I check my frenster jus now ...
And OMGGG...
Some fella called Lone send me this weird message in frenster...

Message Detail
From:
Lone
Date:
local,Date,TimewithTimezone("February 17, 2006 5:19 PM","timetag1");
Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:19:00 AM
Subject:
Happy Birthday To My Dear Kathryn
Message:
Hi, Today is the special day for you. This day may be lucky day for you. However I am disappointed that I can't celebrate with you because you never give me a chance to. If you really want to invite me to celebrate with you, please sms me @ 012-3918420. Hope that you could see this message ..

I don't even know who the hell is this guy and he message me telling me that if i really want to celebrate with him, i can sms him???!???
ERmm... HELO ????
what's with that ??
That's so freaky man...

Gotto go..need to get ready..
Wen is picking me up..
We going shopping !!!
I loveeeee it !!!
=)
Hugsss

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll