Search This Blog

The Night Before..

I'm so busy with my Monash orientation and also trying to heal my sick...
I fall sick after my birthday..
I had fever, a very painful sore throat and bad cold..
I was walking with a red nose for a few days =/
Thus, the late post ...

On Friday,17th Feb...
I went 1u to meet up with Joey-a dam hot fella, Debbie, Ashley Jane and Adrian..
It was pouring a few mins after i reach 1u...
I thank God for it..
If not, i will be freezing my ass off..
Deb, me and Adrian sat in coffe bean for few hours waiting for our 'watak utama' to come..
And suprise suprise, 'watak utama' always comes late!!!
Later on, Ashley met up with us in Coffee Bean..
After like eternity, Joey finally reached 1u..
He told us to meet up at 1..
And i thought i was late when i reach 1u about 2plus 3..
Mana tau he reach at about 3plus 4..
-_-"
Went to Ms. Read for his lunch since he complain that he's starving..
And the first thing Adrian said to him was, "eh, y today u look like Jay Chou wan?"
hahahaha...
Both Joey and Ashley Jane couldnt finish their food because it was so huge...
We make plans to hang out in Hartmas later on at night..
I left 1u at about 5plus..
Im so hungry at that time and i dont want to waste my money by eating there ;p
Smart huh??
So i went to Curve with my parents and i had 1 of Ikea curry puffs for dinner..Yummy..

Later on at night, i went to Hartamas with Elaine..
She's such an angel for always fetching me..
Thanx babe...
Supposed to meet up with Debbie, Adrian, Ashley, Joey and Sherve..
But as usual they end up coming late..
And i feel so akward becoming Elaine and her guy lamp post..
But they are so lovey-dovey that i dont want to disturb them =)
Took only a few shots of pics...
Lack of time ...





Debbie, Elaine and me.... i think i look really weird in pics... My talent of cam-whoring is OVER!! *GASPS* HORROR!!! -_-"

Deb and me.... taken by Adrian,Deb's guy...








Deb and moi ... taken by Ashley... She has better skills than u Adrian!!! ;P

Deb, me, Ashley(she's dam hot and bubbly =]) The pic is kinda blur.. kononnya a professional photographer huh Adrian? ;p





Adrian, a gal i cant remember her name(sorri), Debbie, me, Joey, Ashley and Liss....
Gona miss Joey lots... he's back in new zealand now... =/

Debbie.... The gal with the humour ... luv ya babe ....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll