Search This Blog

Unexpected...

Im feeling rather emo today...
I woke up with a cramp in my arms..
Wrong side of bed
Im currently listening to all the sad, sappy love songs...
Thinking bad all the bad moments that i had...
Thinking all the sad moments i had...

So im gona voice out my emo feeling.. emo thoughts...

Here's the thing..

Imagine that something big is gona happen to you..
You dream of this for your whole life or maybe for few days..
You dream how it's gona turns out..
you dream what's your expression is gona be like..
But suddenly..
Boom...
It doesnt turn out the way u wan...
It turns out the opposite...
It might turns out worse than you can imagine...

You feel so down that your imagination, ur hopes and dreams are crash..
Which leads me to something that one of my galfriends told me last time..
This sentence stuck with me forever..
I will always remember it..

" Must always think the negative side 1st.If you always think the good side of it, then if suddenly the negative side happen, then you very hard to take it."

I found it quite true...
Call me negative or what..
But sometimes i fo0und that if you always think the good side of it, it will comes out the negatively...
But if you think the negative side of it, it iwll coms out positively..

Feeling rather fat today as well..
Put on so much weight..
And im supposed to diet for my birthday this saturday !!!!!!!!!!
Arghhh... F***
I hate being fat...
I hate monash...


2 more days to my birthday !!!!!!!!! =)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll