Search This Blog

Just a random post

Today is the last day of chinese new year........
I indulge myself by eating cookies..
Starting from tomorrow i will start my dieting plan !!! =)
1 week diet plan..
Just in time for my birthday ;)
which is 6 days away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
woo hooooooo
im happy !!!!!!!!!!!
*jumps around with joy*

was in 1u just now, & everywhere i saw valentine's stuff..
Flowers, bears...
Guys giving their girlfriends flowers, teddy bears..
I don't expect flowers or choc for v-day
but sometimes i envy them..
Those gals that their boyfrens are willing to spend their sun with them shopping or just window-shopping...
My guy would rather sleep than going window-shopping with me !!!!
To me having a boyfren is so that he's able to teman you window-shopping or be there for u..
But mine doesnt.........
*sigh*

I envy those that always able to go out with the boyfrens..
I envy those that their boyfrens will listen to the galfren whine about their probs eventho the guy know that they cant do much to help..
I envy those that their boyfrens always be there for them... mentally..

I have a boyfren but yet i don't have all the things that all boyfrens did for their galfrens..

Im such a bitch for complaining..
But what the hell..

Maybe im not good enough eh?

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll