Search This Blog

Nessa's Farewell Dinner...

Jo, Me and Netter decided to have a farewell dinner for nessa in Soul-ed Out yesterday...
But instead of having dinner, we end up eating supper instead...
The reason?
our transportation got screw up...
Plus Jo&me are so piss at 'certain people' ...
Spoilt our plans !!! wtf ...
Nette and i were waiting in her hse for 2 hours plus...
Imagine the waiting...
The clock ticking..
Aaa.. well.. it's already past...
I had mushroom soup.. yummm .. =)
And had pina colada and strawberry daiquiri ... yummm... my fav drinks =)
Brian ask me to order tequilla instead ... ;p
He wans to get me drunk .. hahaha ;p
One of the waiter in Soul-ed Out is cute =)
So my type... hahaa
but Jo say he looks weird -_-
Arvin and Sze( i think his name is spelt tis way ;p ) came after our dinner....
They join us for a drink ...
Arvin made Nessa laugh so loud till i think everyone was staring at our table...
Ooo... i teach Nette how to eat a french fries seducingly =p
Thoes that watched this Singaporean show called, The Chicken Rice War would know what am i talking about =p
Here's the steps to eat fries..
1st: U take the fries, i piece at a time! and blow it...
2nd: U suck the fries ...
3rd: u eat it slowly ...

P/s: Small kid should not tried it ... hahaha =p

Here are some of the pics... Some of it is in Netter's cam...




Nette, Balvin, Jo, me, Nessa...


Jo the gal tat alwis there for me, the ever loving Netter with her laugh and mua...



This is one hell funny pics.... Look at the Nette...
Nette, u r covering my face!!!!!!! =p


The whole group.. Mixture of people that's working right now(Kin,Brian), waiting to leave(Bal,Nessa), wating to class to start(me,Nette,Jo.Sze,ARvin)...



me and nessa.. she's leaving us this wed.. =( Think of the bright side.. she can get to know all the hot guys there and then intro to me next year when i wil b in melbourne as well.. Not forgetting Arvin and Sze tat's gona be there as well... =)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll