Search This Blog

V-day ......

Yesterday was v-day..
Call my high school mates but they were going out with their college mates...
My college frens either got class or/and going out at night with their boyfrens =/
So i went on a date with one of my guy frens.. =)
Went for a movie...
I had to go home for dinner as it was my bro last day in Malaysia
Last family dinner =/
I did not go out with Kah Choon yesterday...
The day before v-day, i had a conversatin with him that left me feeling dam 'zha tou'

"where are we going for v-day?"
"Dono.. up to u lar.. where u wana go?but im only free ab bout 8plus or 9 like that k"
-_-"
" u wana go out for dinner or yum cha like that?"
"ok lar.. anything larr... i dun mind"
"so, u wan to go out for dinner anot?or for drink only?"
"anything lar.."
what kind of guy gives this kind of answers??
In the end, i decided i rather watch tv at home than goin out dinner with him..

" Since u anything oso up to me, then you eat at home only larr.. i lazy to see u lar"
" y u so like that? suddenly merajuk."
arghh.... imagine my feelin that time...
" ok-lar.. we go for drinks k?i cum pick u up tmw nite."

So i was halfway watching my sad taiwanese shop, he came..
Celaka.. my show havent finish lar =P
We went out to yum cha with few of his frens and their gfs..
Wanted to cam-whore...
But his frens and the gfs all dun wan..
All so freaking shy or isit lan si??
My eyes r red when he pick me up..
Effect of crying ..
The show too sad lar... =(





The flowers he gave me... Don't focus the mis-shape heart at the corner.. i was trying to do some effect on the pic and it don't turn out nice.. and unfortunately i press save instead of save as... =/

Another pic of my flowers.. i love it.. eventhough it's not huge or anything.. i love it because he gets it for me... =)



The card he gave..... It has music when u open it... tee heee ... hahaa ;P But the music is those sad music... =/ isnt v-day supposed to have some nice music? =/
Even though he did not do much for me for v-day, i appreciate all the stuff he gave me.. he's a nice person.. excluding all his bad habbit...
Happy V-day everyone !!!!!!!!
May everyone has a greatest v-day ... =)
XoXo =)



0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll