Search This Blog

I eat meat !!!!!!!!!!!

My dad got some company dinner tonite...
My bro got steamboat dinner with his frens..
My mum want to go to her fren's hse for dinner...
So i plan my own dinner as well =)
Call most of my frens...
Everyone has their own plans =/
Joanne got church...
So i decided to find kah choon for dinner..
After so long neglecting him... it's time to take him out =P
Went 1u to check out some valentine's day gifts..
Wana buy something for my babes and of cos him..
Nothing that i really like..
His sister pick me up from 1u...
Went back to his house...
wait for him to finish work..
After he had showered, i thought we were going out for dinner but..
it turns out that we are eating at home with his family !!!
It was so akward...
The dad keep asking me questions..
Like why i like kah choon..
What i see in him when i could choose someone better..
Plus the mom force me to eat chicken...
Which means that i put on weight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate meat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s: my bday is coming !!! lalalalala

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll