Search This Blog

Memories...

I read Sherve about being with that person because of memories..
And it makes me wonder whether that's what am i doing...
Im not sure whether i said im in love with him because of the memories we had together
or because im truly in love with him..
3 years plus of relationship..
If you include the break ups we had in between..
Wen Ni told me over and over again that he's useless...
She said me and him had not had a true break up before..
As in really break up... no longer talking to each other on the phone...
Going out yum cha...
As in a BREAK...
Which is why i think it's harder for me to decide...
It's not new anymore of us fighting...
Even when i told Rae the other day that me and him fought..
She said, "it's not new news anymore lerr"
And i realized that she's right..
Why oh why did we always had such nonsense fight..
Fights that i don't even know the reason or causes of it..
Relationships are all about give and take..
But ..........
I try to ignore the negative side of the memories
I only remember the good times..
No matter how hurt or emotionally unstable i may seem right now
Im still trying to be positive...
Positive that everything will be alright..
And this goes back to the question on whether im with him because im in love with him
OR because of memories...

Opinions people ??
Well, people that knows me...
Because obviously strangers would not know the whole story huh?


Im sad right now..
The only thing that makes me feel better is food..
been eating like mad..
Eventhough im not hungry..
Im eating so that i can feel better..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll