Search This Blog

Im sneezing like hell right now....
Having a really bad cold and fever...
My throat is feeling itchy.... and painful..
It's just not my day today...
But thank god i handed in my last assignment for the sem...
Who said copying answers are easy?
I spend the whole night transfering accounts info into my final draft..
I copied until 3plus in the morning..
Sighs..
Which explain why im having a bad cold right now..
:((
I felt so free after handed in my assignments...
Wait.. scratch that...
Im stil freaking stress..
Finals is in 3 weeks time..
And i know shit bout accounts and stats and management...
Frigggingg hell..
So gona fail mannnnnnnnnn
Waaaa.. wth.......
I dun wana fail ..
Im serious.. im so gona be kiasu dy..
Shit... i never thought the day will come..
The day that i become kiasu and realized the importance of not failing..
If it were last time, i wont give a shit about it..
I would just said, fail fail la...
But now, im working my ass off...
Well, trying to........
Im trying hard to chill so i can concentrate more..
But that fella Kian Wee is freaking me out..
Keep said finals coming wheyyyy..
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... :(((((
Ooo.. i met Wei Ping today in this shop called pink shop..
i forgot to blog about this shop...
But anyway, it's the only shop that i find it nice in monash....
Well, there's still the orange shop and white shop...
But the atmosphere in pink is better... ;))
You must be curious why all these shops are called pink, white or orange ?
Technically, nobody knows why..
They said it's cos its painted in the respective color with the name..
So pink shop is painted pink, orange shop is painted orange and white is painted white..
Which is where the names are from :)
I miss Wei Ping so much :)
She's still looking sizzling hot :)
Did a bit of catch up with her........
And she left to go Kim Gary....

Anyway, i forgot to blog about my weekend .. hehee
Last friday, 12 may, was a Wesak Day..
Obviously, its a holiday...
Supposed to meet up with Michelle, Elaine and Kelly to do account...
But in the end, i went over to Kelly's place and we went shopping in Pyramid.
* ngeks*
Me and Kel did some emo talk while waiting for Von and Justin to pick us up..
:P
Lolz.......
About 2plus, nearly 3, Justin, Von's vf and Von pick us up from Kelly's..
And Von's younger bro, came along.........
I bought a off shoulder top and mini skirt :)
Kel wanted to buy the top as well but she being 'pa pe' said she dun wan get the same top as me..
Fineeeee...............
:P
We walked around until it was nearly 5 plus ?
and we got tired...
We went to McD to take a rest..
And Von had something to eat there..
Being me, i did not eat anything in McD :P
We were waiting for Kian Wee to come so we can have dinner...
So i took a picture with Von...
Im gona upload it here and pray that it will appear...
sighsss...
Kian Wee came at bout 6 plus.......
And we made a move and walked to Kim Gary....
Kelly wanted to get a pair of shoes in Nose and Von wana take a look at shoes..
So me and Kian Wee went to get table for them....
I had supreme curry spaghetti .... Yummmmmmmm...
The first time trying it... and i love it......
Well, minus the part that i had to suffer after eating it..
I was coughing like mad after i ate........
:(
Oh not forgetting, Jason came afterall...
Celaka,.. said kenot come..........
Lie to me !!! sial .......... :P
After dinner, we went for yum cha session in Kopitiam, Taipan..
I had some tea that's dam milky....
Seriously..
But i love it :))))))))))))
The whole time they were insulting me like hell...
Ohh... and jason bought his fren..
The fren of his is not bad...
As in he's friendly..........
Make me and Kel feel welcome.........
After talking for hours... i felt tired..
So Kian Wee fetch me and Kel back home..
* a big thank you * :)

On Saturday, I woke up to the sound of hammer banging..
Wtf.........
At 9 plus in the MORNING, my neighbour had some god knowsd what work to do..
And someone started hammering on the wall..
Arghhhh..........
I had a late night the night before..
And now i had to wake up early on a saturday morning ???
shityyy.........
I did some studying...
And fall asleep on my bed :P
hahaa.........
Later in the evening, i went Lot 10 to check out the white guess bag that Von was dyuing for :)
But...but.. it had been sold..
Sorriii Von............

On Sunday, it was Mother's Day...........
Happy Mother's Day mummmy !!!!!!!!!
Eventho i had my mood swings, my mom still put up with me.......
which make me love my mummy more...........
We went Klcc to had our dinner..
In some Thai Restaurant that i cant be bother to remember the name :P
The food is nice....
So had a yummy dinner..
I been eating alot for the past few days...
Which explains why my jeans are tighter..
Sighsss.. :((
And after dinner, i went to Isetan to check out the white guess bag for Von
Unfortunately, it had run out of stock there as well..
Von must be pretty bummed bout it..
:(
Von, we shall hunt down the bag for u ya? :)
Had a pretty fattening weekend...
hehee.. LOl
ALriteeeyy... my pictures stil cant be upload here...
Anyone can tell me why i cant upload pics in my blog anymore??
:((
Sighsss..........
:((((((((

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll