Search This Blog

When you go crazy, do you KNOW you're going crazy?
Do you retain some objective part of yourself that watches it happen?
Or does the fact that you're still thinking coherently enought to wonder if you're going crazy mean you're still sane?
Who knows if all those nineteenth-century writers who ended up stark raving mad ever stopped to THINK,
"Hmmm,this poem is pretty out there, maybe i better take it easy on the opium for a while"
Or if Van Gogh said to himself, "gee, I wonder if chicks REALLY dig getting bloody, severed ears delivered to them in a box. Perhaps i should just stick to flowers and candy... Nah. Too unoriginal."
What brought this on ?
Well, in the past couple of days, I've pretty much convinced myself that I'm certifiable....
Otherwise, how could i possible explain my random infatuation with someone I don't know well or should i said someone opposite of me?
Maybe i havent been possessed with the urge to chop off any bodily appendages and give them to (insert word).
But i turn into a complete blithering idiot around .....
But then, maybe im not insane.
I did promise myself i'd make some changes in my life this year.
And if i've changed enough to fall for somebody like ..., maybe it just means there's more to me than bland, predictable Kathryn.
Then again, maybe i've just taken the first step on a road that ends with my ear in a box..
Sighsss..........

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll