Search This Blog

Finals is less than a week time... !!!
OMGGG !!!
Im so freaking out ...
Actually, im kinda chill-ling dy..
I dont know why..
I mean there's a part of me that stil kinda freak out but... another part of me is like,
"finals? ohh... alrite..."
Totally feelingless ;p
Hmm.. is that good or bad?
I supposed some said its bad..
But some said its good..
-_""
For the past few weeks, i been staying back in the library..
And as a matter of fact, im in library yesterday and today, which is unsual..
Kat goin to the library on weekends????
:P
Well, i did..
And im so proudddd of myselfff ... lol

Yesterday, my parents abandon me!!
They went for my dad's company dinner ..
And they only told me about it at the last min.. !!
Wtf...
So im left with no place to go..
And stupidd me... forget to bring my hse keys...
Sighsss.........
So im frantically trying to call all my friends to ask about their plans..
All of them are busyyy :((
Thank God for Vonne and Kelly.....
I went to Vonne house and we order pizzaa...
It's been a long time since i last ate pizza :))
Yummmmm..............
Thanx Vonne for letting me come over to ur placeee :)))
* hugss*
Kelly came at about 8 plus and they play gunbound ....
They play gunbound till dam violent wheyy :P
After they finished playing gunbound, Sab, Way, her bf, Vonne, Justin, her bf, me and Kelly went to have a drink at one of the mamak behind Vonne's hse...
WE got into a dam ermmm unusual conversation huhhh ??
After that, Way fetch me and Kelly back to her hse..
And we just chilllll :))
While waiting for Vonne to come over...
Went back home after that and was so tireddd that i jus wana sleep..

Today, woke up at 8am to help my mum do some housework :))
Kel, i knw how to do housework !!! :)
Ngekss...
Reached library at 12 plus...
Im alwis late...
Alwis the latest.. hahahaa...
well, as u guys know..
I stay in Bandar Utama u know ...
So i can be late !!! :PP
As usual, we did abit of studying..
Then have lunch...
And after lunch, we wil b so hyper and we end up looking at some korean mtv... ;)
Studying can b exhausting to other people..
But its funnnn for us aite??? ;)))

Jasonnn.. must listen to emo songs til jiwang k?? :PP

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll