Search This Blog

My mood is killing me for the past few days...
As Kelly had said,
Im getting mood swings like hell..
One sec im so dam emo until everyone was so afraid to even approach me
And the next sec, i will be laughing like mad...
I get piss easily now...
Seriously... i duno why..
But a tiny thing pisses me off........
Arghhh...
Stress is making me feel like someone else..
Someone had take over my body..

I was never this stress in my life..
Not even back in high school during PMR & SPM time..
And college life for me last year ??
Super chilling plus the occasion stress only...
And stress for other things not exams...

Now in monash, im getting worked up..
Im getting stress easily....
Stress is like my second thing in life...

And when im stress, i get migrane..
My mood swings are crazy...
Im sure Jason, Kelly, Aaron, Elaine and Michelle can tell you this...
They put up with my occasionally temper...
Sorrry you guyss...
:((
I promise i wil make up for it...
During Langkawi trip ??? :)
hehee

And now im getting piss as im doing my account assignments..
That fucker writtings is seriously dam freaking hard to read..
I mean gosh ,wat the hell its his problem wheyy..
He really think that the lecturer can read?????
Gosh...
Yea,, yea...
I know i sound so ungrateful but at times u know..
You gotto be selfish...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll