Search This Blog

I tried..
Posting pictures ...
But the sentence, pictures not valid keep appearing..
Wth...
argh...
I got so many pictures to post...
Sighhss.............
There's something wrong with my blog..
But..but...
Being the clueless me..
I don't know what went wrong..
Yesterday in pyramid, Von's bf, Justin mentioned something about html or something like tat..
I was like, "Huh???"
Now i know why Jason alwis buli me..
Sighss...

Everyday is a bang kathryn day wheyy..
Seriously...
Last time Kelly was the victim..
And now me ???
Wat the.....
Like yesterday in Kim Gary, i happpily minding my own business, eating my food..
They have to tease me..
And kelly, u not nice dy!! :P
Helped ur 'honey' but no me !!
:(((((((((((((((((

And stupiiddd Jason...
Wats with telling everyone that im a bimbo..
Im not..
Well, even i am..
Im special..
hahaha
*ngeks*

And no hokkien and mandarin language please..
I tak faham tau ?
:P

Im stressing...
Im having migrane every single day.......
F***
Panadol work no miracle on me anymore.......
Dammmm.............

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll