Search This Blog

Excusee my last post...
Everyone seems to be asking me am i alright..
i am..
i seriosuly am.....
:))))
It's just a phrase im going through at that moment..
Im feeling better...
I just woke up feeling cranky...
And now i know why i woke up feeling cranky...
Kelly will know why... *ngeks*

Here i am...
Trying so hard to figure out about the account assignment
But wtf wheyy...
Not a single clue about it..
Im so in a shittyy situation ....
Sighss........
And i cant sleep eventho im exhausted..
And i know why
I had tea just now..
I din know that i cant sleep after drinking tea..
I mean i know i cant sleep after i had coffee.. but tea ?!??
Gosh.. its like a new discovery for me wheyyyy..........
Sighssss
Friggging hell
On a bright note, i went Sp today with kelly, von, her bf and her brother...
And me and kelly bought this gorgeous skirt that's seriously a good bargain..
And i like.. i like..
hahaa
hahahaa

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll