Search This Blog

Dance The Night Away...

I WANT TO GO DJ TIESTO...
But most of my friends are not going...
I asked most them yesterday over a cup of milo kosong ais =P

" No money lar." jason's words..
" So far.. i lazy lar" Aaron Lee's words...
" I at home oso can listen to DJ Tiesto lar.I got the CDs" -_-"" Aaron Tey's words..
" See first lar.. If i feel like going that day then i go lor" (annoymous)
" Exams coming lar..Need to study" Wen's words..

Lots more comment but im far too lazy to post it..
Most of my friends that in the first place are going and that promised me that they will pick me up are cancelling on me! I Hate You !! ( if you are reading this, then too bad.hehehe)
I want to dance the night away..
I want to wear my hooker heels...
I want to dress up..
I want to party...

waaaaaaaaaaaa.............. i want to go!
I want to go!!
=/
Melissa..............if you are reading this... go lar......... it will be dam fun......... =D

1 comments:

S h e r v e said...

I'm going!
Lets partayyy =)))

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll