Search This Blog

Im currently drinking watermelon juice at 1.20 in the morning..
In an air-con room...
Frezzing my ass of..
Been raining heavily for the past hours...
Im kinda freaking out..
I need to get a glass of water ...
But im SCARED .........
Rain + Thunder + Dark = kathryn being a chicken..not a cat *ngeks*
I survive going out today without my straightener ....,
Yes... hehee........
I wana drink mojitos and malibu..
But but..
I got econs assignment to hand in on mon..
Hence, the staying in now..
A little voice inside me keep telling me, "responsibilit over fun"
And another devil voice will be, "Nah, jus screw ur responsibility and go chill for awhile"
But in the end i choose the first...
*beams proudly*

Oh by the way, those songs that im addicted to now in my last post were actually JASON's SONGS !!
Happy ??? :P
Sighs..
guys nowadays are so pape and sensitive.
*giving him the bimbo look*
hahaha.....

Another thing, im kinda in my confuse mode...
yeaaa..... there's this 'thing' that kinda bugging me lately...
Sighss...
Well, i wil explain to u guys later on when i feel like it..
Cant risk it by posting it here...
Im so confusedddddddddddddddddddddddd..................
But yet im longing for it........
Im not making any sense here huh ?
well, ignore it then...


Last but not least, to those annoymous that read my blogs...
Im not trying to be rude but if my posts are whiny...
Then that's my problem..
If my posts are so negative..
I dun think that affect u right..
So just leave it..
It's my blog... I can write or do whatever i feel like it..
Am not trying to be rude...
It's just that when im having a really bad day and i come home to blog..
And i found a comment stating that my posts are whiny..
And that i should appreciate life more..
Don't...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll