Search This Blog

Been staying back in the library for the past few days ...
:)
My frens, (yea, that includes u Sherve!! :P ) were so suprised when i told them i stayed back in the library til late to study... lolz
yea.. i know..
The old wei san will never even stayed back to study...
well, i told u guys..
I had reformed into a new person...
Someone better, i hope? :))

Eventhough our study group is not that progressive..
But we did study !!
And i understand econs more..
Thanx to Jason !!!
* c.. i din insult u in my blog anymore, Jason.. u r praised in my blog now*
ngeks...
Let c...
Jason is good at teaching econs..
Seriously... listening to him is better than listening to the lecturer...
:D
* a big applause to Jason * hahaha

Yesterday, Michelle bought cam..
And today Jason bought cam...
Naturally, we go crazyyy ...
When we have cam in front of us, then u knw
*ngeks*
WE took millions of pics..
:)))))

Im waiting for the pics from Michelle and Jason :)
but... but...
its pointless..
Because my blog cannot upload pics...
I stil dont know why...
Shittt............
Well, i guess i just have to upload it in my multiple ???
Anyone know why my blog cant upload pics ???
Kellyy.. Von ??
Helpppppppp

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll