Search This Blog

Im frigging exhausted..
I spend the whole day, almost the whole day staying back in the library to study ...
The library is dam cold..
I was wearing a top with a jacket over it and Jason's sweater..
But yet im feeling dam cold..
Hmmm, im so scared that i might come down with something..
I cant..
Exams are in less than 2 weeks ...
Im freaking out..
Im trying hard to study ..
And absorb as much as possible....

Im freaking out...
Freaking exams..
Im not prepared...

Im fucking gona fail my finals..
This morning, i said to Zhi that i will get high distinction (HD) for management, accounts and econs...
I guess its dam ego of me...
I dont think i can do it..........

Well, on the bright side, i turn down an invitation to watch Da Vincci Code, which i been want to watch it since i heard about it..
Sighss...
Sorri Von and Kelly for ffk you guys.....
=(
Will made it up with you guys...
I need to sacrifice for finals...
WE party in LAngkawi aite ?? hehee...

I freak my friends out....
They said that i need to calm down..
Shittt...
Im like a mad gal..
KEep studying...
This has never happen to me..
I dont panic..
I never panic....
But
Now..

The word panic is floating in my head...
Wtf...........

But... i know i can do it !!
I hope...
sighsss

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll