Search This Blog

There was no point crying over something that wasnt really happening..
If you wish to please everyone, you'll end out pleasing no one..
It's a well-known phrase..
Sometimes don't you wish that you could just ignore everything..
And just be fcuking selfish ?
At times, i really wish i can be dam selfish and just do my own thing without caring about people's feelings...
But then, i would be categorize as selfsih, self-centered or wuteva u guys would label me as...
I know i cant.....
Alrite.. im freaking emo now..
I dont know why...
Maybe cause of ( ).....
Dont you have the feelings when everything is going against you?
Every single little thing you do annoyed the hell out of you..
And you felt that you cant do anything right?
Well.......... im having that feeling right now...
An annoying little voice inside me telling me... STUFFs.....
I hate it.....
The feeling of me uncapable of doing anything is killing me...
I tried to be strong.....
And yesss, i may look strong.....
But inside me im fragile, vulnerable....
Yesss... i admit.....
Im just like any other normal human....
I cant be strong all the times....
I tried to be ....but i failed ...
Im exhasuted of trying to be strong........
I aint no pretenders.....
I just said what i am feeling it without hurting others...
But when i do state what i feel, people will be like,
" wtf is wrong with me today.. PMS or something like tat"
wtf.....
The thing that i feel sad the most is the fact that im trying my very best to please everyone but still...
They are giving me the disappointed stare....
wtf.....
It's hard.....
At times, i feel like an outcast.....
I do....

Lesson of the day:
Never give out trust too easily..
Im not saying dont trust anyone.....
It's just that when you trust a person too much, you will end up getting bite twice...
Sighsss ...........
Im not sure wheyyyyy.........

Blame.......
putting the blame or blaming others ........
which one is worse ??

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll