Search This Blog

Because I'm A Girl

i love being a girl...
Because being a girl mean that hse can get out of certain things =D
I can emo and all i had to say time of the month larr...
hehehee
Guys kenot say time of the month.
Hence, they kenot be emo!! hehehehe
I can choose to keep my hair long or cut it short...
Guys have only one hairstyle, which is short
Ok..so some guys do keep their hair long but majority guys only had one style..hehehee
I can buy more tops and bottoms but it still cost less than guys clothes... =D
I like.. i like...
I can go for manicure or nail art whenever i feel like it..
Guys are not able to do so.. hehee
So what girls have pms but we can get out of a lot of things.. =)
I can go to spa, i like i like...
Im going spa tmw since i have no class tmw !! =] weeeeeeeee........
I can say im on diet...
But guys cant say that cause it wil be not 'macho' enough for them..
Muahahahaa....
I like being a girl... i like i like =D

p/s: pang, if you are reading this and u r jeslous u r not a girl.. then too bad !!heheh ...try to top my reasons !! =p

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll