Search This Blog

Confessions...

I have a few things i wana confess..
- Im not that flirty as you think i am.. From the outer appearance, you might think im such a bitch... flirting with other guys when i have him but now im not sure whether r we still together anot..i don't want people to think that im loyal.. i don't know why i think that.. Maybe because of past experience...
- I cares for everything very deeply... every single thing around me are my possesions including my friends..
- Im super super sensitive and emotional.. Im easily cry and i get upset easily ! Bad habbit.. Im not like this last time.. i don't know what changes me into like that...
- Im a giver than a taker...
- I appreaciate everything that everyone did for me.
- Im confused on believing my trust or instinct...
- I hate feeling emo at times..
- I had a hard time controlling my emotions at times..
- Im not independent..im dependent, which is why i get so wrap up whenever a probs occur..
- Im not perfectionist but i try to be..
- I tried to make everything alright but i don't think i did a good job..
- I don't understand why some things happen..Some said everything happens for a reason..So whats the reason for 'this' thing to happen?i really wana know..
- I love perfect things... things to go smoothly..
- I have weird mood swings... i do..sorri if i seem happy 1 sec and sad 1 sec later..
- I listen to sad songs all the time.. especially when im feeling down like now..
- I just wish everything will be alrite again...


Currently listening to: Wang Lee Hom, Kiss Goodbye...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

chatterboxes are dumb; therefore, i shall leave a comment here. wtf.

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll