Search This Blog

Tiesto Asia Tour 2006

Dj Tiesto is coming to Malaysia for the first time at the Renault F1 Pit Party...
*squeal with joy*
Im definitely going...
Gona buy the ticket tomorrow.. =)
But im not sure whether my friends would want to go anot... =(
Come on people..
DJ Tiesto !!!!
A must go party !!!
Imagine all the hot guys(i hope not the jeng wan?) and chun chiqs ...
The party is going ot be on mac 18 at the KLIA Limousine Shuttle Bay..
Seeing at how my life is turning out, i need to chill and relax myself..
So this is how im going to relax myself..
By going to Pit Party... =D
weeeee....
Im happy..
I got few of my guy friends that are definitely going... =)
*thanx to me that bug them like everyday and every sec.. hehehe *
So im definitely in..
Unless suddenly my parents change their mind and ground me =(
But nothing can stop me from going !!!
WEeEEEE... hehehe =D

Oh btw, Leroy... if u r reading this... im so so sorri that u wont b able to go for the pit party.. hehehe
Im such a meanie at times.. =P


*note to self: must study and finish assignments before going out and also DIET!!!*

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll