Search This Blog

Emo ?me...?

I just realized that all my posts are really emo..
And i dont even realise it until my friends siad so..
Hmm...im alrite...
=D
Maybe its the way i blog... that indirectly shows that im emo??
nah.... you should see me in uni...
A true bimbo.. hehee...
A good one i hope?
hehe...
I jus hand in my business and economics stats assignments..
I didnt know the assignments have a maximum of 1000 words until today when i was in uni and when i was about to hand it..
This is what happens when i read people's blogs in tutorial.. hehehe
The solution?
Take a liquid and correct it... and wrote 1000 words instead of my original 1233 words..
Smart huh??
hehee........
I slept at 4plus 5 yesterday... in the morning..
Just cause of the assignment.....
And stupid aaron asked me to come early this morning to uni...
His words, " i wil be in com lab at about 8plus like that"
And i came at 9 on purpose but when i call him..

"Im stil at home lar... now coming out...Wait arr..."

So i sit in the foyer until 10... waiting for Elaine, Kelly and Samantha for their lecture to end..
Celaka Aaron Tey.......
I can have my beauty sleep !!
But he made me cum early.........
U owe me man !!
:P

Ohya... wen dont want to take picture with me.. :P
I tak suka u Wen.......
How come i dun get to flood ur gallery with my pics..., and wif u.........
*merajuk*
hehe..

And sherve i wana flood ur gallery wif my pics as well..
Lolz..

My friends that owns a camera phone will have my pic in their gallery..
At least one of my picture !!!
Aaron's phone have my pic!!
Wai hou's phone has it as well..
And also Adrian...
Next person on the list ???
Kelly..... ur phone dont have yet...
im gona take it when i c u in uni next mon !!!
wheee...
hehee...........

Oh sherve.. i wil be super emo if u leave without telling me -_-
I shall let u try my 'cooking skills' before u leave me !! =D
i promise it wil b poison free..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll