Search This Blog

Datelines !!!

Do not do your assignments 1 week before due date !!

I keep telling myself that but it had not absorb by my brain yet until this week..
IM SO FREAKING OUT !!!
my Managing People and organisations assignment due date.Mac 25th -_-"
Introductory Microeconomics assignment due date: 3 April (at least this is not so bad)
Business & Econ stats: 30th Mac...
Accounting assignments: 7 April...

OMGGG !!!!
I have to write a 1500 words essay for managing and organisations... -_-""
* pale at the number of words*
And guess what?
yes.... i have not start writing yet..
The funny part was i did the assignments that the due date is on April and i manage to finish part of the assignments that wasnt due next week !!
Shit...
Im always like this..
Doing the right thing but at the wrong time .........
I need to work harder !!!
Im freaking out..
But im still blogging when i can do my assignments..
I shall start tmw =p
Since i had a long day...
I had class from 11am all the way to 5.30 !!!
I deserve a tiny day off .. hehehe
Oh god... stress...stress...
Pimples are popping out....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll