Search This Blog

Of Lies and truths...

Which do you prefer to hear ?
Lies or truths...
I know i prefer to hear the truths...

Something not related to the topic..
But Aaron said something today that made me anaylse his words...hehe
He asked me today in Managing People and Organisations lecture,
" Wei San, u think u last time in form3,4 or 5 tat time slimmer or now ar?"
" why arr ?? isit i now fat isit ??"
" You answer me 1st lar..."
" I dono worr... same gua... "
" I know last time during i.u night that time... the i.u night where i was the one who had organized it that time... U and wen body dam nice lor..." *making that shape thing with his hand*
"So now you say i fat dy larr.... " -_-
" I never say u fat lar k.. jus asking u that question only mah"
" but if you asked me that kind of questions, it means u indirectly say i fat rite?You dam mean larrr"
" I know last time during i.u nite that time, Ju Nn said she dam jealous of wen's and ur body lor."


Wen!!!!!!!!! he indirectly said we fat !!! -_-"
Celaka !! after all the stuff i photostat for him !! hehee

Back to the topic... I prefer to know the truths than lies...
I mean wats the use of all the lies..
People tend to lie so that you can embarrased yourself..
But some lie becuase they want to protect you in a way..
But yet i prefer to know the truths..
For e.g.
If your bf is cheating behind your back and one of your gf founds out
would you rather she tell you the truth ??
I prefer to know the truth...
I do...

Think about it... truth or lies?

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll