Search This Blog

Of Black Hair and Brown Hair...

I dyed my hair brown last year and had it for at least half a year...
It's getting boring...
And my hair had been the same since i dyed my hair brown..
Long,straight(if i dont have bad hair day that day.hehee) and brown....
The other time i was in midvalley and as i was rushing time i was walking pretty fast..
Faster than my usual pace... talking on the phone cos my fren was LATE..
Anyway, i talk to Jason Lee on the same night and he said...
"today you went mv right ?"
" How you know arr? you saw me??"
" I saw you mah...you were walking dam fast but i know it's you cos i can recognize your hair.. the way your hair its.."
" Really?? my hair so weird isit?that's right you recognise it?"
" Nolar... cos your hair is all along like that.. and i see you so many times already.I can recognise it"

This shows that my hair color, style etc etc are getting bored...
I need new look...

Sherve just dyed her hair blue black.. Her hair is dam shiny now..
I like i like...
My mum ask me to dyed it black...
Cause she said my hair is too expensive for her to maintain -_-"
Must retouch everytime it grows...
She said dam spoilt my hair cause i keep re-touch my hair color...
I wan a need look...
I want to cut my hair short...
Because im bored with my long hair..
But i dont have the guts to do it... =/
I dont know whether i look nice in black hair anot...
I talked to Mel today in my class...
And ask her opinion...
She said i shouldnt cut my hair short...

Any suggestions??
hmm..maybe i suprise everyone with a really short hair do one day? hehehehe

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll