Search This Blog

Tiesto....

Yea.. i know... im so outdated... Tiesto pit party was last sat and im only blogging about it one week later?? well, sorry... been really busy with.... stuffs....
Just hand in my 1500 management essay...
Im glad it's over...
Anyway.... i reach the Limousine Shuttle Bay around 10 plus ...
a big thanx to Zhong Loon for fetching me there and back !!! =D
It was pretty crowded with girls with hot body...
Guys that erm are half-naked...
We reached just in time for Tiesto... =)
It started with some indian dance and lion dance tingy...
Tho so unfamiliar songs... but it was good !!!
Dance til my feet hurts....
Met up with one of my old friends...su lin..
I still remember she's the first girl that made friend with me when i were in form1...
=D
And the funniest thing is she's my ex bf ex gf...
hehee...
She's still looking so dam gorgeous..
Met up with Wei ping...
my primary school mate !!
=D
Tho we kinda drifted apart but i know she wil help me in whatever way that she can...
Luv her lotss........





The ticket..........


The lights effect .. cool huh ....
i love the laser lights effect ..... i like.... plus its taken from my cam phone... vga camera u know wen !!!! heheheee

The man himself... Tiesto...
Another light effect pictures... hmm.. im so addicted to all these light effects thingy =D



They gave free lighter..... so there's my lighter, wrist band and the map ... =D
OVerall it was ok... nothing biggie... the music was alrite... good company makes everything nice huh kelly ??? =D

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll