Search This Blog

Sympathy?

Im not emo !!
Im alright...
Seriously ... =D
Never been happier in my life..
Well, except the thrill i get when i found something i really like and it's in my budget.. hehee *big grin*
keep the sympathy aside..
Im not emo ...
Hmm... it's bad that eventhough i emo for a few days and constantly..
Everyone starting thinking me as an emo queen or drama queen =/
* sighs*
Must change my attitude ...
So spare me the sympathy ...
Im alrite..
Hand me the sympathy when i really need it..
Which is when i come to talk to you about it...
=)
Im happy...
Counting down to DJ Tiesto Pit Party next sat...
*jumps around*
Im definitely going but....
Im finding for people that are going that can pick me up as well..
Anyone want to volunteer to go and pick me up ??? hehehehe =D

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll