Search This Blog

Movie Marathon...

Im supposed to be doing my assignments...
Which are piling up now...
but i don't have the mood to do it.. =/
I been doing a movie marathon...
I been watching movie since 4pm...
I started with The Notebook..
I cried .....
If only life will be like that.. Like in The Notebook...
Then, i watched A Walk To Remember...
I don't know why but i cried everytime i watched this...
And i watched it for like 5 times?6 counting today..
After that, i watched Raise Your Voice...
I cried again...
A super touching show...
To those who had not watch it...
Its a good movie...
Unless you hate Hilary Duff ;p
I pause to get my dinner...
I continue with Romeo and Juliet...
I did get sappy at the end of the movie..
But i did not cried..
Im suprised...

It's been a "tearful" day for me...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll