Search This Blog

Drama Queen...

Lately, i realized that im such a drama queen...
Acting like a Miss-the-world-is-all-about-me..
*sighs*
Note to self: must not be such a drama queen..!!
I wish that i can make a decision..
I wish that i can talk things through...

Im experiencing mix emotions right now..
There are times that i feel hyper in the morning and i feel dam moody at night..
Assignments are increasing..
But yet i have not find the mood to do it yet..
OMG !!
STRESS ~ !!!

Emo + Moody + Depressed + Stress + Tired + Eating like mad + Undecided = my feelings right now..

I know i shouldnt be like this..
But somehow i cant control it..
I know i must control myself..
Telling myself that im a big girl now..
Not some young girl...
I must be more mature..
Everyhting happens for a reason huh?
Maybe God make "this" happens because he have something else plan for me...
OR maybe not..

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll