Search This Blog

Tears....

Too much tears had been shed for the past few months..
Call me cry baby, childish or emo if u wan..
but i jus cant help it..
when u r feeling the way im feelings, u would ...
Some say it's jus small matters but u wont understand..
When it happens to u, then u would not say tat...
Or maybe im jus too negative..
I cant seem to stay positive...
Im getting more and more negative every day... Seriously...
I duno whether izit bad or jus a part of human cycle...
i can feel tears at the corner of my eyes now...
Dam.. !!! My blogs are getting more and more depressed...
sori..cant help it...
no one cant help me settle this things...
I felt that my tears had been used up...
There are no more tears for me to shed but yet my emotionally and mentally, i can feel the tears
& the pain...
the pain of as if u are losing ur half...
exxagerating ?? ....
im not sure whether im in a good state to say all this...
If tears are included in love, then wat's so magical bout love?
I cant stand the thought of my tears coming out again...
I feel like crying but i cant..
my tears dun seem to be coming out from my eyes...
maybe like wat i say..
my tears are all dried up...
i seriously need a good cry..
is there anywhere that i can make myself cry ?
i tried watchin a walk to remember and all the others sad movies
but.... it doesn't help...
Tears are ur worst enemies...

If only things would be better again....
If only everything will return to normal...
If only i could turn back times to where all the happy moments are....

but its impossible...
Oh god... i need to cry my heart out in order to feel better....
i do...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll