Search This Blog

Decisions....

Another monday blues... feelin so bloated.. hate my body.. feel dam fat... feeling so freakin moody tat i can chew a person's head off... feel like goin out yum cha wif my frens but a lot of assignment...

I have decided....
I have made up my mind....
I have find the solution to my prob...

but....
i duno whether i have made the right decision..
i know its not right to cheat on ur bf or have an affair behind his back...
& im not doin it anymore... im clearing things on wif that guy..
BUT... i duno.. i feel that he is taking me for granted...
We been 2gether for like years if u minus the break-ups =P ...
There are times i dun appreciate him but overall i do appreciate him...
But... the but word again..
I feel so hurt at times.. the way he treating me..
as if im like a freakin doll..
if he wans me,then he will call me or find me..
if he dun, then i will be put aside.. collecting dust..
He can have his own frens.. i dun mind.. because i have my own as well..
When i have decided tat it is better to stick back to my old relationship, then probs arises..
He's not picking up my call again.. which is quite often.. so im used to it..
He's having his mood swings now...
do guys even have mood swings??

If only he be a better person...
If only he treats me better....
If only he dun takes me for granted...

but i know it wont happen... Y ??
Y do i alwis get lousy bfs ? when all my frens bfs are so dam sweet & romantic...
I guess i just have to keep sacrificing & pretend as if i duno anyting inorder to make this relationship work...
but im dam tired for alwis be the one sacrifice...
everytime he ask me to go out at nite wif him... i go even thoug i got assignments & im grounded...
Everytime he dun have cash, i borrow him.. yes,i do..cos i feel so cham for him..
im not counting who sacrifice more...
im jus saying tat if i can go out of way to do tis for him, y cant he ?
& he got all the freedom tat he needs... he got a car.. so transportation would be no prob for him..
but ....
haihzz... wateva.... im alwis depressed bout all this thing...
Nvm... cant wait for tis sat...
It's wen's Bday party .... =)

1 comments:

Wenzz said...

u want a solution? here is mine.... DUMP da guy! if u can't do that then live with it n stop complaining coz u made the conscious decision to stick by him when u could have left. if he obviously means so much to u, u will hav no choice but to tolerate him. if u feel u can do better n find sum1 else, go ahead! but break up wid kc 1st. dun string him along juz so u can have him 2 fall back on if things dun work out. it dam selfish and COMPLETELY INCONSIDERATE. and u wanna knw y u alwiz hav sucky bfs? coz u alwiz go 4 da same kinda guy whom u knw will nvr treat u right. n u won't give othr types of guys a chance juz coz u think dey are not ur TYPE. but u'll nvr knw, the ones u let go may hav been the perfect ones 4 u.... think bout dat k? :)

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll