Search This Blog

Lies...

life is full of lies... Wtf..
hate the thought of knowing that i live in lies...
y would u lie to me ?
it's dam annoying that u could do this thing when u say another thing right in front of my face?
don't u think it's dam bullshit .. for what u did ?
u r making me not gona able to trust u anymore !!
i thought u were different but u know wat i realize ?
all of u guys r just the same... full of lies, bullshit ..
maybe i should jus ignore it..
pretend tat it did not happen ?
i jus realized today tat it's not easy open up ur heart for sum1..
it's easy to trust tat a person but sumtimes when u really trust tat person..
then it wont turn the way tat u want it to be.. life's is like tis..
i must start being a cold bitch..
not trusting anyone anymore...
jus screw it..
wtf.. so many things happen... but yet the effects are still affecting me..
mentally & oso physically..
=(
I hate the though of ppl lying to me..
& if u r not lying.. then y would u wana do that ?
wtf is all tis...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll