Search This Blog

Missing Him

Oh god.. im quite flattered that there tis chinese mix thai guy and an indian mix chinese guy that are interested in me.. seriously i do.. im flattered.. but i miss my bf more... & he has not been calling me for like few days... im so worried bout him.. I hope that's nothing happen to him.. im not cursing him or wat.. seriously.. im jus dam worried bout him... Eventhough there are guys tat are interested in me but all i wan is my bf.. cant believe that i say that? well, believe it =) Im jus hoping that things between us will be beta again... things had been quite tense between us.. i duno y..i guess it's the time of the month.. the time where we will have our big fight... =( I miss him so muchh... damm... im jus gona concentrate on my exams 1st.. & pray that things will be ok again between us... =/

Misss u so much darliinggg....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll