Search This Blog

What a Day ...

woke up late today... kinda rush to go class today.. as usual i reach class on the dot .. =) Went to find kc during my break... i skip families class again.. i guess it's the 5th time ... damm !! cos we could not reach back to college in time & im kinda lazy to go for the last period of class... which is from 2.15-3.30 ... dam tiring man !! so in d end, i decided to skip families... hahaa... hopefully, i can get the warning letter from the post before my parents took it.. =/ all wells ends well... it turn out that kc wasnt angry at me.. he jus lost his hp.. haihz... make me waste my time go dere.. i loan him one of my hp ... went back after tat... so tired... & i put on weight !!! dam !! supposed to diet for wen's party... 2 more days till wen's party !!! wheeeeee..... =)

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll