Search This Blog

problems...

I just clear things off with that guy... & i don't know whether should i feel relieve or sad .. i guess its the best thing to do but my bf is still acting like an asshole... keep call him but he din pick up.. dam freakin piss but haihz.. i guess its normal for his behviour... but i jus hope he can pick up his bloody phone... so that i can call him & talk things through with him.. feelin so moody ... i think im gona fail my maths test today.. din study & i dun even have the mood to do it.. im like screw it lar... whoever say that a relationship doesn't influence ur mood or studies .. well, think again..
It does... !!!

Y loving a person have to be so hard... ?
y cant love be simple ?
If loving a person is so hard, i would rather don't fall in love with him..
Im not regretting that im with him but all i ask for is a simple change..
Pick up my phone when i call.. & dun alwis take me for granted...
Is tat so hard to do it ??
if i can, y cant u ??
This problem is always in my mind ...
cant find a solution for this...
I know im alwis complaining... but....
my whole week spoilt cos of this thing ...
seriously...
aaarrggghhhh ....!!!
I hope by 2nite everyting turns out well...
if not, i will jus have to continue feelin like tis... which i dun wan..
ARGHHHH .....

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll