Search This Blog

falling into pieces...

Don't u guys realize that i seem happier and less depressed? or i no longer bug u bout my probs wif him anymore? If u really think that im actually that happy, then we go ahead & think bout that.. but i know some of you guys understands that behind this face of mine is actually fake. it's all part of an act that conceal my real feelings.. It's like a concealer u bought from a make-up counter.. u use it conceal ur scars, acnes, dark circles, bags or wateva... in my case, im jus using it to conceal my feelings.. I know it's stupid to always think about that when he's not even feeling a bit sad about it.. I guess he won't even know that my hear is falling into pieces cos of this...
My life is falling into pieces...
I seem to be growing fatter & fatter..
My skins is getting worse.. Acnes, dry skin, bags, dark circle..
My hair sux..
My parents are controlling me more..
My body seems to react the opposite direction..
But i guess like wat elaine said..
I seem to be study more... cos i wana get out of malaysia..
I seriously do.. cant stand all the shit that happens ere..
too many memoriess...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll