Search This Blog

more than words...

went to mid valley today.. skip my international business class to go mid * naughty* i know.. & i even skip my maths class to go breakfast wif my frens... feelin so guilty ... damm.. din get anything in mv .. im kinda broke =/
was listening to frankie J, more than words... fall in luv with that song ...
his lyrics really makes me wonder about alot of things..
more than words... sometimes u dun have to say alot of things to describe how u feel.. u dun have to say " i luv u" to that special sum1 because u both know it & that's enough.. so y do i have to say millions of sentences & words to him ? when we both understand how is it like? y?
do words really that important? dun u think actions speak louder than words? i had done so many stuff & yet i still need to say it in words? isnt it unnecessary? i think its unnecessary...
i had to express myself in alot of ways but yet he still dun get it..
oh dam.. i dun even know what am i toking bout ..
well, excuse my lil post...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll