Search This Blog

Changes

changes in life... this is what everyone goes through every dayin their lives...
I been through millions of changes in my life & yet the changes still going on..
Are changes good or bad?
I been thinking bout the changes in my life or to be more specific...
what i wana change bout my life...

I have decided a few changes that i would wana do...

I wana get a new hairstyle to forget the past.. any suggestion?
I wana change my lifestyle... try to be more serious in my studies or try to change into a party girl where i party every weekends..
change my dressing style...

Well, i all want is changes so that i can forget the past..
i been thinkin of getting a tattoo cos tat person HATE tattoo..
i already got a new hp... it's a beginning of my new life..
now all i want is a new hairstyle...
new clothes or wateva...

0 comments:

Recommended Reading

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blogroll